Health Policy and the Election
The conference comprises a series of two panels in which leading health economists, political scientists, and health care experts will present and discuss their research and experiences:
Panel 1: The Politics behind Health Policy
- Lawrence Brown, University of Wisconsin-Madison, School of Medicine and Public Health
- Ilyana Kuziemko, Princeton University
- Nolan McCarty, Princeton University
- Paul Starr, Princeton University
- Moderator: Janet Currie, Princeton University
Panel 2: The Economics of Health Policy
- Amitabh Chandra, Harvard Kennedy School of Government
- Sherry Glied, New York University, Robert F. Wagner Graduate School of Public Service
- Jonathan Gruber, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Moderator: Kate Ho, Princeton University
Open to the Public – Zoom Webinar registration required.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org.